Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

All The Zunes Are Fail

Goodbye 2008. You've been one of the most bestest year of my life, and I thank you for all the memories, friendships, laughter, and everything else that you've given me. All the good times and even the few bad ones will not be forgotten. Seriously, it's been such...a...blast. From beginning to end, I enjoyed myself.

Haha. Honestly speaking, I'm really not getting into the spirit of any holiday because of army life, so I'll just move on. Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone but me :'(.

On to other news! I was in camp the other day, and me and my section mates were super bored so we decided to listen to music. I took out my Zune, because I have the best songs, but to my surprise, it had no batteries, despite the fact that I had charged it only the day before. Come New Year's Eve, I went to charge said device, but I found myself stuck at the booting up screen.

I didn't think much of it, because as far as I know, I haven't been too careful with my stuff. Something may have just cocked-up inside; sooner or later, it'll be in working condition again. But apparently...I had nothing to do with the faultiness of my device, this time around! In an event now dubbed in the interwebs as Z2K9, ALL 30GB Zunes failed at the same time.



I don't know how to feel. I'm not pissed, more of amused, because seriously, wth. This is the epitome of epic fail, if I've ever seen one. So yes, laugh at me...the only one in Singapore whose interest was roused by this piece of news. Damn me and my aversion to conformity. I should have gotten an iPod...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter