Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

NS

Haha. Yeah, well, shit.

I'll miss you guys. Everyone. I've always been someone who tried to take control, who walked to his own rhythm, who never listened to anyone else, and as such, I'm taking the idea of conscription really hard. For once, I've no handle on where my life goes. It feels like I'll be left behind by a world which never stops for the individual.

The thing is, everyone will grow, everyone will change. And...I won't be there to witness it, nor be a part of it, and it feels like...I don't have my hand in places it was before. The strings of the self-styled puppet master have been cut, and shipped off to an island called Tekong. Ok, perhaps that was a negative metaphor, but you get the idea. It's just sad for me that I won't be part of your lives for so long, now.

I'll see you soon, I'll miss you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter