Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

It must be magic.

I had one of those moments. Have you ever felt like you've already lived what you're going through? As I was lying on my bed, reading my book, and thinking about stuff, as my brother played PSP on the other bend, I felt as if I had gone through the exact experience before; read the same scene of the book, thought the same thoughts in my head, and heard the things I heard, and it was weird.

I can't explain it, but yeah, it happened. And it has happened before, quite a few times. Could it be...I'm a soothsayer, of sorts?

Let's throw this hypothesis in the open. I predict that one of the essays for A-levels would have something to do with magic. It dawned with me...as if by magic. Yes, magic, or perhaps the supernatural. It would be along the lines of "Magic does not exist. Discuss.", or perhaps "The supernatural has no substance. Pardon the pun, and discuss".

If this does come out for A-levels, let this post be proof that I called it first.

2 Comments:

  • sometimes we feel that the things we're doing now is all so familiar. i heard it from somewhere there's another us in another universe who did those things before.
    so maybe it's those telepathy thing with our unknown twin. haha

    By Blogger Peiyi, at 12:46 AM  

  • Hello hello!

    I'd rather be psychic than have an unknown twin :\

    Good luck for promos!

    By Blogger Raymond Angelo, at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter