Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Game On

I watched Wall-E a few days back, and it's bad. By no means is it unwatchable but it's just plain boring. Maybe I'm the weird one here, but it didn't illicit as much laughter from me as I thought it would have. You should know by know that there's very little dialog since the main characters are robots, so do not expect witty quips and quotes. It's a lot of visual dazzle-ton, and visual comedy, which aren't my cup of tea.

Anyways, the best part of the movie in my opinion was the High School Musical 3 trailer which showed before the movie. So let's leave Wall-E in space (hurhur), and I'm going to fan-gasm about HSM3.

OH MY GOD. The trailer was soooooo good.


Moments:
1) The Wildcats pulling on their hoods. If those jackets go on sale, they're mine, I swear it.
2) Troy and Gabriella dancing in the rain!
3) Gabriella emerging from the crowd and breaking into a song for Troy. Holy shit.
4) And Troy giving his "Bet On It" face, as he sings his reply-song to Gabriella.
5) "You can do it, just know that I believe,"
6) The Wildcats winning some sort of championship. You genuinely feel the sense of awe and victory. Roar.
7) Troy sliding on the floor. It only happens for a split-second, and there doesn't seem to be a clear purpose to it, but man it looks cool.
8) Sharpay snapping her fingers and the lights going off.
9) The ending pose of Troy and Gabriella.

My god, I can't believe all this happened in less than 2 minutes, and that I actually made this list. I'm not a hardcore fan, but I get excited very easily :D. I think it's quite awesome how as the Wildcats graduate, I'm leaving ACJC as well. Ahh!

I shan't think about that for now. I'm off to the airport to study. I'm sun-burnt right now, and will likely get more fried tomorrow. Holidays have been awesome so far, and I'm really value-adding myself in many many ways. See you guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter