Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pimp My Flair

If you've yet to get a Facebook, I suggest you do so right now, because seriously speaking, you're missing out on so much stuff, it's not even funny. Facebook has become THE media for social interaction through the internet. Aside from features such as "comments", "photos" and "profiles" already available on Friendster, there's also functions such as "events" where you can create events or invite people to them, and "groups" where you create your group, or join. There are "causes" as well, both serious and for fun, where people of common interest can rally together and do shit.

One of the big draws for Facebook is also the plethora of applications made available through it. Games, quizzes, and whatnots exist catering to all-sorts of people. This post is here to sorta pimp one of my favourite applications: Flair, or Pieces of Flair, for long. Flair basically allows you to buy and even create badges, ala Frolick, and put them up on a virtual notice board. It's a simple, yet unique way of expressing yourself, and I'm all behind it.

My flair:


I created the ACJC Orientation, 32nd Council and Gold Collegiate myself! And there's the classic "Three Nipple Phelps", and I've flair-ed an awesome ClanHead+MJ+RJ photo.

So yeah, get your flair on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter