Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whose name is written.

I'm a very open and trusting person most of the time, so I'm akin to leaving my stuff wherever. For instance, I've got this box on top of the lockers in school which acts as my locker; I trust that people won't look into it, or at least, won't take anything from it. I don't keep mum about my feelings too, which you'll know from reading the posts on this blog.

So today, I left my bag in a few places: left it there for minutes on end without checking on it, as I walk around being the "gas" molecule I am (can't stay put unless it's the right conditions, or something). I left it at four places today: at a void deck table in the morning, at a can-deck table at around 10, at another void deck table around 20 minutes later, and finally at the library. I didn't check my bag in between these intervals.

It was only during our GP period where I checked it thoroughly, as I was taking out my Physics Guidebook. And in my bag, there was a mysterious black book. The picture below is a mere reenactment, but I hope you get the picture.



Upon closer inspections it's...


OH MY GOD IT'S A FREAKING DEATH NOTE!


I'm not making any of this up. I was in class when I took it out and found it any my reaction, if you ask my classmates, was of genuine surprise; the kind you can't fake no matter how hard you try. In the middle of my belongings was a DEATH NOTE. Many thoughts went through my mind...and I opened it, and sure enough, it was a replica of the Death Note from the manga which Yagami Raito had used.

It had the instructions.


It had the name Lind. L. Tailor, L's first fake name.


It also had the list of FBI members Raito had killed...


And even Raito's name, as written by Ryuk. (Yes, I can't understand Japanese, but firstly, it's not Japanese, it's Chinese, because it's produced for the local market I think, and secondly, I asked a Chinese-speaking friend of mine to sorta translate).


And lo-and-freaking-behold, on the page beside Raito Yagami's name, inscribed with the intent of taking away his last breath...was my name.


HOLY POOPOO.

I swear, the moment I read that, my heart started racing like crazy-shit, and I felt scared, and stuff, because seriously, to whom does this kind of things happen to? When I saw the book, I thought someone had dropped it in by mistake, but when I saw my name...it can't be, right? Someone had deliberately put a notebook in my bag with the intention of causing me...I don't know, discomfort, or amusement perhaps?

Right now, I'm amused by it lah, but at that time, I was freaked out to death. The room started spinning and shitz. My classmates were all around me then, and they were either laughing like crazy, or were concerned for my safety. Because, again, how many times does this kind of stuff happen to absolutely anyone?

After...gathering my bearings, and finally calming down, I reflected on how I felt. I was scared at first, fearful for my life. And then I was flushed that someone would play a prank on me like that. And then I felt amused, and now, I'm almost proud of it. Why? Because someone was willing to:

1) Buy a special notebook, which you had to buy from a Comic Connection, for real money.
2) Write with his/her non-writing hand to disguise his/her penmanship.
3) Know the correct spelling of my full name.
4) Put the notebook in my bag in plain sight, with the risk of getting caught.

So yeah, thanks whoever, because now, I've got an awesome story to have blogged about, or tell in the future, as well as a new notebook.

But seriously. How many times does this kind of stuff happen to ANYONE?!

PS: Apparently, the person tried to write other stuff as well, but he/she decided to rub it off. The pencil marks can still be seen. So, in CSI style, I'm going to try to deciper what was actually being written at first. My guess is that it's a description of my death, and this will be a key element in getting to the bottom of this shindig. I'll keep you guys updated.

Ciaossu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter