Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is my Talents. Let me show you them.

Working as the Publicity I/C of AC's Got Talent was pretty much...one of the most challenging things I've done. It wasn't a job very well-done, now that I think about it, but on my part, I can honestly say that I've worked my heart out on this project, and I'm proud of what I have been able to accomplish.

Here are some of my posters! I really regret not having asked for more help, from other CCAs, like Spectra or something, but I guess I'll learn from this mistakes. I used Photoshop CS3, and Photoshop Premiere Pro to make these. Never having seen the necessity to make such fanciful creations, I only learned using them not long before I started on everything, and most of the things I know, I credit to tutorials, and sheer grit and ingenuity. And brushes.






All in all, there were 1? posters, 3 stickers (one which was not approved), and 1? videos. *Shock and awe*. But seriously...I'm glad it's over, and I'm freaking proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter