Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Roll has Stopped

And just like that, I'm on a break. Sorry for the lack of updates! Over the long weekend, I found myself saddled with work, both new work popping out, and old work catching up to me. It will be over by tomorrow, I hope.

I'm organizing the upcoming SDS, well not really, since most of the stuff has been taken care of by Shern before me, but, yeah, it's quite abit of work. There's also Line-in issues to address; with the workshop conducted on Saturday, Line-in has more things to do, in the future. This applies to the next batch, so I'm holding a meeting to prime them on what they've to do.

Oh, and don't get me started on OCIP. I had to travel back from Toa Payoh after cheering just to discuss OCIP matters. It seems like there's work to be done in that area as well.

Sigh. Anyways, a good way to kill time on the net, which I've discovered is looking at advertisements! Check out www.adsoftheworld.com for images and videos of advertisements around the world. Some of them are just plain mind-blowing...and it's something I think I would be able to do in the future. It's interesting anyhow. Oh, and there's some nudity. Yeah, that is the "activation" word for guys, I know.

Some gems:





And he's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter