Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Good Vandalism

Being a councilor in my college, I lost my ability to vandalize. I can't leave my mark on the tables, the chairs, and what-not. I guess, to that point, it's the college's loss, for we all know everything I touch turns to gold (I'm Midas, sshhh). But I was placed at a moral gray area a few weeks back when I saw a very interesting vandalism.

On the table was the three words "F*** This World". Oh my god. There's no place for vulgarities in this institution, or any institution for that matter! I firmly believe that vulgarities are fine, so long as it doesn't disturb anybody else, and this piece of vandalism was in plain sight of everyone. Disgusting behaviour, tsk.

So, at the risk of being labeled a vandal, I took action. The irony was, to defeat the vandal, I had to become a vandal. With liquid paper in hand, I made a modification, and just like that, problem solved. Brilliancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter