Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

What The Shit

I'm having a sort-of crisis here...a phone-related crisis. So get this: on Valentine's Day, my n80 breaks down. I witnessed the light from the screen just fade out like "WTF", and from that point on, whenever I turned my n80 on, all I see is light. I wasn't too worried because this thing has happened to my n80 before, but after a few days, it was in working order again. But that took like a day...and it's already been 3 days, and there's still no sign of recovery.

So I use somebody else's phone, and then...my sim card's not working. It's working...technically, only it's not registering. I don't know what the hell to think anymore, because I'm all sorts of pissed the hell off.

And I'm sick. Coughed out green phlegm like...ughh.

With Orientation 2 just a few days away, I shouldn't really be facing this shit, but I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter