Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Ultimate Valentines Day Package

So I was doing sales duty today. Somehow, as a member of the PR Subcommittee, I've to man the fort at the hub and sell AC Merchandise. My goods were mostly "I <3>

So anyways, as I was doing my sales, I had to think of...a pitch to get people to buy so I invented the Ultimate Valentines Day PACkage. Have a lan yard with "I <3>

Upon reflection, I realize that what I just proposed...could very well be the meanest Valentines gift to give. Consider this: It's Valentines Day, and you give your girl/guy something which proclaims your love for AC, and not for her/him. I guess I'm not as smart as I think I am. Sometimes.

But anyways, if you want to be mean, without being completely obvious about it, this is a very good revenge plot, which, if implemented, should be credited to me.

Because you read it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter