Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Is it a Dream?

I've been scouring the Earth for the ultimate accessory; the whistle. Not those cheap plastic whistles, but those metallic ones with a cool-looking black lace. I saw Raied wearing it a week back, and I was blown away. It looked so simple...so chic...so Raymond-Angelo. Of course, I won't have the balls to blow it in public the way that he did, his random noise-making and shit...but the possibilities are got-damn endless!

At the very least, I'm one step closer to the question all guys want to hear: "Can I blow you?"

*Cue Internet-High-fives*

So anyways, I've tried looking for it but I'm not having any luck. If anybody has any leads, please don't hesitate to give me the info.

1 Comments:

  • HELLO!. you share a blog with jolene? haha,i never realised that!. haha. i haven't been here in SO long. haha. and i knew it, not five seconds into reading it i burst out laughing..
    i have the same problem with my 40inch TOO. maybe you can try standing back. it helps. the wires should be made much longer!):.
    but anw. seeyou around(:

    By Blogger isabel, at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter