Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm not gonna touch you with a 10-metre pole.

So with all the Facebook talk going around, especially in GP Class, which feels too inappropriate, I felt compelled to just make a damn account and get it over with. Join the bandwagon, like the bloody conformist I am. And so I make a Facebook account, and I find myself OVERWHELMED by the magnitude of information they try to shove into my face.

I take a look at random person #1's account (who will stay un-named) and I find out all of the following:

-Dance style
-Mood
-What he's addicted to
-His TRAVELER'S IQ (WTF)
-What kind of HP Character he is
-What kind of kisser he is
-His naughty friends
-How long he can last in sex
-His hottest friends
-How he's compared by people
-His most desired friends

Ahh, crap. There's way too many for me to list, so I shan't bother, but you get the point. My profile contains none of this information, and I think I'll leave it this way, for now. I haven't got the time to maintain it...but dang, it looks like a lot of fun. Don't expect anything interesting up there in the foreseeable, but feel free to add me.

With the Chinese New Year celebrations at full-force, all my friends (whom are mostly Chinese) are busy with their families, and relations, so I'm quite unoccupied. But I don't mind! Finally, a time to rest, relax, study, and just chill like I know how to. I was supposed to go out with my class people yesterday after the CNY celebrations, but I had to stay behind for a meeting, and by the time I could join them, they'd left already. Tried to go out with Secondary School peeps too, but after heading back to QTSS, they went home as well.

I spent the a good three quarter of yesterday afternoon in a lying-down position, I shit you not. And it was good. I LOVED IT. I wanted to exercise, but my body still aches from Tuesday afternoon.

I had to borrow a friend's swimming trunks because I couldn't find mine, so when I get the trunks, it shouldn't have come as a surprise that it didn't fit very well. It was loose. Risque-loose. If a girl was as loose as my trunks, I stay away from her for eternity. If I had jumped into the water...all hell would have broken loose. So I did land PE instead, which consists of:

-20 rounds starting from the pool deck, going down and running across the sunken gallery then up the pool deck again.
-6 sets of 20 push-ups.
-6 sets of 30 crunches.
-6 sets of 15 dips.

AND I FREAKING DID 'EM ALL. Other people cheated (and who can blame them?), but I'm not like other people. When I coughed, my abs positively screamed in agony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter