Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I like how you don't know anything about me except for the things I choose to show.

I met up with some of the Queenstown peoples today (Raied, Ringo, Jeremy, Betty, Shalina and Weiling) to have dinner after debate training. Because my school ends at inhumane times, I could only meet them after the training, just before lunch, so at around 5:30, I was at Dawson place. I failed to realize that that period of time was when CCAs ended, so I had to face a bunch of Sec 4s, which is...I don't know. It feels weird, now.

Anyways, I met up with them, and after the compulsory insults directed at my hair (Sial, what happen? You kana scam? Tio sexposed? Even school cut not this bad siah!), we went to Clementi. I love hanging out with these bunch of people because with them...I can go shit-ass crazy. As in, I'm still my usual crazy, random, dumb-ass self, only I'm less censored and more ****ed-up yo. Made loads of noise crossing the road, on the bus stop, in the bus, at the Prata Pranet, everywhere man, and it was fun. The thing I like about these people is they're complete disregard and lack of consideration for other's feelings, and sometimes, that's where you want to be, know what I'm saying? In a world of your own, just you and a select few.

I ate biryani, prata, murtabak, roti john, and tissue prata for dinner. My stomach still hurts btw. We sat and chat until around 9, at which those who had school the following day had to go home to mug, do work. I reached home around 10, freaking died on the bed, got Kerri to give me a wake-up call (Thanks!) and now I'm up doing work.


Line-In meeting agenda, last question of maths tutorial, physics practical, physics tutorial. I've lost all mood to sleep today; I'll sleep tomorrow afternoon lah.
Sigh. I think I'm slightly sick too, because of the rain.

And you know the 5-day Work-Week MOE imposed on us? I love the way everybody's just trampling over this clause. I'm back like....every freaking Saturday; this doesn't just extend to AC though, because so many other schools have activities on Saturday.
Really looking forward to the Chinese New Year holidays. And Orientation 2! It's coming!



Props to photog for the awesome picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter