Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Evil rears it's ugly head. It's not pretty.

My sleep's been really screwed the past few days.

On Tuesday evening, I reached home at around 10 and woke up at 1030, where by I did my Line-in work, maths tutorial and physics tutorial. Maths tutorial is especially horrible at the middle of the night, because your concentration seems to be so much lower. I spent 30 minutes on a single vectors question and I canceled my working so many dang times, I invented queer ways of omitting your errors. I scribbled words like "AGGHHH" over the working, and I laughed to myself, in the middle of the night.

Then yesterday evening, I reached home quite late again, because I went for dinner with the debaters. After the conclusion of Line-in Welcome Tea (which was quite good, mind you. I think my juniors are rocking awesome), I stayed behind to meet Weihong to discuss convening duties (which I won't be able to do any longer, I fear) and reached home at 930. To tired to do any work, with a maths test looming the next day, I slept at 10, and asked my maid to wake me up at 1030. But did I wake up at 1030? NO, I WOKE UP AT 1300 IN THE MORNING. I considered going back to sleep, but man, the workload of a JC student is heavy. I couldn't help but feel fear if I don't do work or study for even one day. So I ended up staying up until 1530, waking up at 545 in the morning for another day of school.

Gah. I was able to stay awake for the whole day though, which has got to be some kind of miracle. We're one day away from the weekend, but guess what! There's a CCAAB course on Saturday morning (which eliminates the option of sleeping in)! At least there's PR shopping to look forward to.

I aim to get some normal sleep today. Hell yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter