Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Zone

I'm in the zone, on the zone, all over the zone.

Why? Because I've finally realized that I AM the zone. We're treading philosophical territories here, so prepare yourself. Everything that happens around you is objective. Let's say you see a burning house; one might, for whatever weird reason, feel "happiness" upon seeing this sight, and another might feel fear, or dread. Even things which appear...objective, such as visual images are never final, are they? I'll use this image to illustrate:



So what is it that decides what is what? It's YOU. YOU. YOU. You are in control of your life, you are in control of what you see, you are in control of your world because NOBODY else owns you; you are your own person, and you are the master of your own ship. You see that ship? The shadow the ship creates depends very much on the light which falls on it. Even if the ship remains untouched, so long as the light shifts, the image it creates changes.

YOU ARE THE DAMN LIGHT!


I've realized that my last post contained way too much bitching, and at the end of it all, I blame "luck", which never does me any good, because it puts me upon a standing which I cannot control. If I had seen these things as consequences of my own bad decisions, my own bad interpretations, then I could have done something about it.


Ultimately, THOUGHTS BECOME REALITY. That's all I'm saying, and I'm saying it very very proudly and happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter