Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

String of Badluck

The past two days:

-Had to miss out on ACFM banner painting...after spending lots of time sketching it, taping it and getting it sown.

-Skipped meeting with my OGLs. They designed an awesome banner though, so yay.

-Missed dinner with classmates.

-Intended to go for dinner with my secondary school mates. Choochi called me up telling me they were going to Billy Bombers at Central, but before I could get any further information, my phone died on me. So, I went ahead, up to Billy Bombers...and found...no one! Walked around Central for a long time, tried to muster up the courage to borrow someone's phone but couldn't, and went home in the end. Called Choochi and turns out they didn't go in the end. Drat.

-Went for Darren's birthday dinner, but didn't get to eat at all. Orchard was crowded like hell...so they went to Harbour Front, but I couldn't go with them as I was meeting my classmates at 9, to watch Jolene caroling. They left at 810.

-With 50 minutes to waste, I was pretty pissed and bored, but what to do? Walked around...covered Taka, Wisma, Lucky Plaza, Cine, Paragon. Seems like an awful lot of places for 50 minutes...but that's because my classmates came at 940-ish. And my only dinner was donuts.

-Watched caroling which was quite good, but then I discovered I won't be allowed to go for my overnight bowling thing because...I can't be trusted, I think. Haiz. I could go, just not overnight, my father said. But how does one get home from Bukit Batok when public transport has ceased operation? I didn't decide on whether I'm going or not until riding the MRT to Bukit Batok, whereby I stopped at Ang Mo Kio, just in time to get on the LAST TRAIN.

Good luck? I wish. At least I had fun filming. Go Orientation 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter