Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bleeding Hell

It's Christmas but I'm stuck home doing shit stuff.

And I can't get my fucking microsoft word to work for me. Shit. I can get it to work, but bullet-points, "indents", columns and other shit are seriously fucking me up. UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAH.

Fuck. I'm so tired. I slept through Christmas yesterday because I was tired and now I'm doing stuff which will make me even more tired, but do I have a choice? I've got to do what I've got to do. There's holiday homework to look forward too as well, and as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a damn anymore.

The past year has been so wonderful and I've made many many many wonderful friends and as much as I'd like to give them presents, I can't find the time to go out and buy shit, and that's just bullcrap. I feel horrible inside.

1 Comments:

  • I know this is random but dude, breath, inhale then exhale. But I know where your coming from. The hell we school. Wait gotta run I'm late for school.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter