Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Skip This

My old skipping routine was weak, I realised. If I wanted to get myself back on track to getting that ideal body, I needed to step up my game. Get my head in the game, all over the game, on top of the game. I gotta be the game.

I used to the three sets of an arithmetic progression of skips, with the 1st Term being 10, and the common difference being 10, also. Therefore, by the formulas given to be used in calculation of the sum of terms in an arithmetic progression, the number of skips I do is:

Considering the number of skips is equals to (n/2)[2a+(n-1)d]

where n=number of sets=10
a=first term=10
d=common difference=10

Therefore we have (10/2)[2(10)+(10-1)(10)]=550

Since I do three sets of that, we multiply that number by three, and get 1650. But that's not enough. Sure, I'd be panting by this moment, especially since I'm wearing my wrist and ankle weights which adds around 8 kilos...but that's not enough. To attain perfection, I must first break free from the regular conventions. I have to...push it...to the...limit...

So here's what I did! I kept n, but changed a to 50, and the common difference to 50. Therefore we have

(10/2)[2(50)+(10-1)(50)=2750

If I do this every single day during the holidays, toss in a couple of push-ups and crunches, I'll be a super man. Gar.

Anyways! Plans for today: Go to KAP to study for a few hours, then go to Wireman's house to play tennis, and then have dinner with the Queenstownians. ONS. But what about now? I'm going to watch White Chicks. I can't believe I've never seen the show before.

Ciaossu.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter