Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tibetan Personality Test

So I was kinda bored, just finished studying at Sing Post, and doing my minutes, and then I saw this test on someone's nick. I thought it was Jeremy Tan's one, and I've always found the stuff he sends over interesting, but alas, it wasn't. Nevertheless, I sat for it, and I've discovered some stuff about myself...shan't comment on the results, just post it here.

My priorities:
-Family
-Money
-Pride
-Career
-Love

Adjectives for:
-Myself=Loyal
-Partner=Lazy
-Enemy=Playful
-Sex life=Energizing (Means that when I do it, I'll have more energy to do it again? Sorta like a...Perpetual Sexual Machine)
-My life=Calm

There was another aspect of the test, but it involved names of persons, and I shan't put it down. Just want to comment that when there was "red", I thought of the person who...know...made me "see red", but it turned out to be the person I "love" which is kinda WTF. I guess tests involving persons can never be accurate because there'll always be new people you meet everyday.

And that's why life rocks.

Do it here:
http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html

2 Comments:

  • LOL That's my nick (:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • haha. hiya calvin. glad to know that. and glad-er to see that you're still a reader. good luck with the future!

    By Blogger Raymond Angelo, at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter