Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sh*t Bricks; The Game

Pardon the profanities present in that picture; couldn't bear to DIGImage the words out. Actually, couldn't be bothered too, but what the what.

With all the exams going on, I'm sure everybody's busy mugging mugging mugging away, but you're here! Thanks for parting with your precious time to be here, reading ME. But in all seriousness though, you should really study. Go. Study. You want to get promoted, don't you?

You don't? Then play this game! Sh*t Bricks! Each image has some sorta dark anomaly....spot it! And by spot, I do mean...SPOT. A DARK SPOT! This was inspired by the motivator-style image, and I had some similar ones saved...so play ons!



Here's an easy one.


He looks sooooo happy.


It's there. Trust me.


Ok then! Hope you had fun! I'll be at Cathay marathon-ing from 10 to 8. That's ten freaking hours. I've got Econs tomorrow, and it's the afternoon paper too, which means I have less time to study for the next day's papers, which are Geography and Physics. Gah. CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG!

2 Comments:

  • hahahaa THIS WAS REALLY HILARIOUS.

    By Blogger kerri, at 8:43 PM  

  • Hiya Kerri! Thanks for dropping by, eventhough I soooo know you're supposed to be studying for your promos, and not...being here. Yeap!

    All the bestest!

    By Blogger Raymond Angelo, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter