Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Holiday Ain't Feeling Like No Holiday



I've got lotsa stuff to settle this holidays, and yeah, I'm seriously busy. Worse case scenario involves me returning to school every single dang day of this holidays. Agh.

Anyways, I guess things become more complicated when you're not truly devoted to someone or something. I faced such a predicament recently, and my priorities were all conflicting, and ultimately, I had to make a choice, which sucks, because I disappoint people no matter what I choose to do. Such incidences are inevitable as you grow older, or at least, I hope this applies to everyone.

I used to live a more simple life. I knew where the centre of my universe was, and my life revolved around, yeah, that centre; everything else comes after, later, or were chucked aside. It felt right, like it was meant to be, and now that the centre has been lost, I'm drifting in space: a marionette cut loose.

So now I'm stranded in the middle of lots of things, and I'm happy to be in the middle of everything because I find comfort in the chaos. It's almost like no one can see me because of the busy-ness, it's like a comfort zone I can just shuffle my way into.

Don't think anybody else is absorbing this, so I'll stop, like this.

PS: Hi Shern! Hi Mik!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter