Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Busy

I'm going to be seriously busy for the next few days.

Today: AC Games, Seniors' Night Video, Line-In Stuff.
Tomorrow: Open House Preparation, which will hopefully end super early.

Saturday: Open House from 7:30 to 4:00.

Sunday: Day before re-opening of school; With tutorials to finish, Econs IL to do, and all the school-related stuff to finish up, this is going to be hectic.

And I've got the promos, still.


Ringo said reading my stuff brings tears to his eye, especially one of the latest ones involving centre of gravity. Ahh...I guess I'm sado-masochist like this, but look at it this way, I still have time to play Pokemon, and type out stuff like this, so I'm a-okay :).

QFT (Quote For Truth)


Source: Swamps of the Internets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter