Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Theories of Convergence

I've been away for far too long, and that's because of school, council mostly. I mean to say, I've been going back to school for every single day for the past week. Even maids get day-off...so what does that make me? I'll lodge a complain to the Philippine Embassy some day, mark my word.

Not that I'm complaining though. I'm loving the business, the impact-making, and the like. We'll be putting up ACFM next week; which sorta brings me back to the fun times of Q-box Radio, which never ever really took off. We did it once though, on Teachers' Day too, but we had bigger dreams back then. What do I want to do with ACFM?

I'm going to make it big.

So anyways, I've missed typing like this, and I apologize for the lack of updatage. I'm just passing time, waiting for my Promotional Video to be burned. It's done now, so until later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter