Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Talktalktalk.

We had our first Students' Dialogue Session today, and it went pretty well. I think there are some things we can still improve on, and I didn't do that good a job as a fac, but it's a learning process, and we'll do better next time. That's a promise! Eng and me'll be in-charge, so for next SDS, whatever the theme maybe, we'll kick ass.

We'll flourish, and then some.

Long day long day. Actually, it started off quite relaxed, but that's how my Wednesdays always are. I begin with a two hour break, followed by a maths lecture, another break, 80 minutes of tutorials, another break and then PCCG. But today, I had to rush off to SDS after Physics tutorial, then head to my Line-in EXCO meeting, and then chilled in Council Room, before running off to the Teachers' Day Adhoc meeting.

I'm the secretary xD. Give me hot specs, and a clipboard, and I'll be totally awesome. And hot. Hawt.

So we brainstormed like crazy, had a few laughs here and there, got through the agenda, and here I am right now half-way through the minutes. Sigh. I miss the secondary school days where Mr Yap gave me two weeks to do minutes.

Anyways. Time check! 0041!

What I've done:
-Geography Essay
-Read through Econs
-Requesting for Sponsorship guide
-Revision of August's Calendar

Left to do:
-Malay Essay
-Revise Physics
-Minutes

And there's another meeting after school tomorrow, blue-slipped on Friday morning for cheering and meeting in the evening, ushering on Saturday morning with debate in the afternoon and then the victory party. I hope Sunday'll be good!

See you people, and remember, talktalktalk. Say it fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter