Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bless this room with Dancing!

So I headed straight down to the Council Room, right after PW, and dang was it a blast. The 31st have officially vacated the room, and until the 33rds come along, it's ours! And nobody else's! Yeah!

So anyway, the opening was totally random, and the room's so fun to explore. I stayed behind to study for awhile, but we ended up dancing. And writing stuff on the board. And doing stupid stuff. But rest assured, we've got things under control, so yay us.

I then headed down to Vivo with Joce and PJ, to just walk around, and yeah, it was quite heartening, just talking and stuff like that. It's good to have friends like the friends I have right now, and the friends that I have had in the past, who I guarantee, still are very much close to my heart.

Here's a holler to all the Queenstownians still reading this. Let's meet up sometime, yeah? I've finally, after around a year, found Kanta's shoes, so I've got no reason to hide no more. Hey Kanta! I've got your shoes! I hope they're the right pair!

:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter