Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Absent

I'm absent from school today. More of I absented myself, really. I'm totally totally pooped out/tired. I zoned out totally in all of yesterday's lecture, and was half-dead after school too. On the way home, I took the MRT, and the moment I found a free seat, I fell on it, with a *ker-plonk*, and didn't wake up until I reached Kembangan, and even there, when I got out of the train, still giddy and stuff, I practically collapsed on the seats on the station; a good ten-minute nap, in the middle of nowhere.

So yeah, I reached home exhausted. Couldn't pull myself together to do any of my work, and when I woke up today, I was still really really tired. Not sure whether I'll get myself checked with the doc's because what do I tell him? I'm exhausted? Yes, I am, but I don't think the doctor has anything to prescribe to that.

Either way, even if I did go, I'll probably be absent-minded, which is doubly worse, because (pardon me) I simply don't do shit when I'm absent-minded.

Let's rest today. I couldn't believe how tired I was on a MONDAY. God. This better not happen again. Time-management, plus early sleeping, will do me good I guess. Though how some people manage to sleep at ten...I don't know...sigh.

I'm planning to be super productive today, so see you guys around, hopefully tomorrow. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter