Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No Failure, Only Feedback

C for Physics.
C for Econs.
A for GP.

And I didn't sit for any Maths paper. I still don't recall sitting in the middle of the badminton hall, with a pen filled with ink, and a brain which couldn't think. I had plenty of time to come up with rhymes; leaving questions blank, under the tables I try to wank.

Wait, what?

Anyways, Maths was horrible horrible paper, and I seriously need to relook at how I've been practicing them TYS. I even got the Red Spot equivalent, and yet, I did so badly.

Oh! And I'm president of Line-in. That's one of the primary reasons I've been so busy. Council, PW, and trying to mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter