Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

In the future, your reputation on the internet will be all that matters.

I'm just dropping in to say 'hi'.

The last week really drained the hell out of me. Physically, I had little sleep; homework came in buckets of shmuck; getting through 'em was hard work, especially maths, which to this evening, has proven to be a waking nightmare. Integration's really difficult, especially when one sum takes up to a page, and ten minutes (coffee is optional, pulling out of hair, however, is not), to get through, and you've got 20-over questions of that, multiplied by three because of three tutorials, and you got a brain filled with dead gray matter.

Monday was quite slack, I think.

We had our first PR meeting on Tuesday, and I did the minutes, which took up more minutes than it should have. The meeting itself was fun! We're the PRofessional PRagmatic PRacticioners of PRotection of PRanking PRetties in PRague, or any other thing which might start with PR (Except for PRomiscuous, or PRostitute, because that would PRobably be PRoblematic). And I'm doing Publicity and Feedback with Eng, so yeap. My place is cemented up there.

And zomg the emotionally draining experience of Wednesday. Haha. Lots of uncalled-for depression, on Wednesday, and the following two days too. Thanks for the care and concern you gave me guys, HanLin, ZhuYing, Jolene, and everybody else. And thank you too, for you know, for knowing that this sentence is referring to you, and for knowing how much some things mean to me.

And then there was Physics Independent learning. I should have started on it earlier, but I've discovered my working style. I stayed up until 2 in the morning just adding finishing touches, random facts, footnotes and the works.

I work best at the last minute, and produce work of high quality too. The less time I've left, the better, and faster the work I produce. Not that I've done work at the NON-last minute, of course. I've got to give it a shot some time. I'm so loving proud of my Independent Learning module...seriously..."Hydrodynamica; A look at Bernoulli's Principle", what an awesome title. I don't care that I over-shot the word limit :(. Props to Phoung and TianGe for they're work, too.

Saturday itself was a energy sucking Zubat (Pokemon wtf?), it was like walking around with a lynch seed stuck up my nose, or something. Dropped by Queenstown to watch the latest work, and I'm quite happy with what I saw. Love the singing. Talked to Ms Khoo to get some of the latest going-ons of the school, and walked around to drown in nostalgia. Ahh...good old Secondary School days :).

I then headed over to King Albert Park, reaching at 11, for a meeting with the class which was at 12:30, where people only arrived close to 1. Played cards at the Macs, but got told off. Dang. As it is, I can't play cards in school, and now, I can't even play it at Macs. We weren't even gambling *grumblegrumble*, and I don't look rich enough to be gambling *grumblegrumblemumble*. And we were having so much fun too...

Left for Melrose Children's Home near Ngee Ann, and did CIP. It was originally gardening that we were supposed to do, but we ended up organizing the library. Which is harder than it seems. We found many books, ranging from the fun, to the funnily weird, in the "What's-this-doing-here" kinda way.

There was Pokemon! And Simpsons comics! And those Mr-something books too. The author of that book is really cruel. Why would a character called "Mr Bump", who bumps into things, ever be created? He "bumps" into everything, be it street-lamp, to buildings and stuff. As someone who's bumped into way too many things before (hence, my growing retarded-ness -_-"), I mean it when I say "bumping" hurts.

Lotsa laughing. And dust. And juggling!

Went for dinner at Bukit Timah Someplace for stingray and food, to talk about...GIRLS...and LIFE. Jon said they didn't click, but I find that those two subjects are tangled up in some screwed-up way. That's my take it on anyway. Hopped on 67, which passed by Little India, where I fell asleep, and when I opened my eyes, I was in CHANGI.

Dang Changi. Who the heck lives there anyway? Ended up taking a cab home.

And sleeping at 10.

To waking up at 8 on Sunday.

And sleeping again at 10.

And waking up at 2.

Half my day's gone to recuperation, and I had to catch up on slacking too, which is more productive that it seems. Caught Hana Kimi! Squee <3.

So yeap. That's me. I think I'll do weekly digests. It's easier to eat. I mean read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter