Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Oh My God

My mum comes back from Pakistan and the first thing she tells me is that I've gained weight.

GAH! I gained in muscle...MUSCLE! I hope.

Anyways, somebody please tear me away from my Nintendo DS. I've been playing this cheer-leading simulation game called Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2! It's a mouthful, but that's because it's a Japanese game, and you know how weird those can be. For those more familiar with DS games, it's the Japanese equivalent of Elite Beat Agents. In essence, you tap you bottom screen with the stylus, and japanese cheerleaders dance in the background.

IT'S AWESOME.

I've been playing this game like crazy ever since I bought it, and it's eating up alot of my studying time. Honestly...way too much :(. So I swore off it...or tried to. I was on the MRT one day, and I was too dizzy to read my notes (that's my excuse anyways), so I took out my DS and started playing the damn game. I wasn't expecting to accomplish even one song; I cursed to myself like insane, and nearly tore my hair out. I would have paid in full, just to watch myself playing, because it's a dang frustrating game, and watching someone groan, and moan, and struggle is priceless. So anyways, I actually made it through one song, and guess what...THERE WAS ONE SONG LEFT!

Let me go through the game format; there are 19 songs, and 4 difficulties, meaning a total of 76 songs. I've gone through 75 damn songs...and was at the last one. That was on Thursday.

And it's Saturday now, and I've been spending too much time trying to beat that ONE song. How difficult is it, really? Watch and gape and awe. This guy is a beast, and this is the standard I have to match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter