Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

June Camp and Inner-Rumblings of the Heart

Feel the change.

June camp's passed, and what happened over there, hard as I try, my words won't be able to express. It has pushed me, and changed me, and made me reflect, and made me think of other people MORE. I'm here now, fine (at least, I think so), because people looked out for me, reminding me to drink that water, offering to carry my back-pack, telling me to close the gap, and so on and so forth.

So to the other elects, thanks guys. We made it through together.

With the journey, and an e-mail, came a realisation. I've got a position now; power, and people view me, not just as a single entity, but as part of a bigger organisation, which is the biggest one of all. "Who are you?" they asked during camp. "One council,", I replied, together with everybody else.

And I meant it.

People may interpret my posts as the post of the whole council. It's been said that when you see a student in uniform misbehaving outside, you get a negative view of the school, and I've realised that it applies in cyber-space as well. I can't type random stuff anymore...I know I mean well, but I'm too g(r)ay lah...haha. It's like everything I type, I poke fun at the seriousness and shyte like that. You've read my previous posts, and you know what I mean.

So yeap, from this point on, I'm not typing any AC-related stuff no more. This'll be a blog which touches on daily life, and witty observations, and humorous pictures, and awesome links. It'll be the same, just minus the school life, but who's interested in that anyway O.o?

I'll still be here. Yes, a big part will be gone, but so what, yeah? It's a compromise I've got to make. For the greater good.

I'll shut up now :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter