Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

For Ryan



Just did a uniform check on myself. I'm naked without the green badge, and the blue part of my tie is showing. Dang!

So I'm like listening to "New Shoes" by Paolo Nutini; "Hey, I got my new shoes on, and suddenly everything feels right". It's a real cheery song, and I spin it whenever I'm under the weather. But some of it's novelty seems to have worn off. I did some self reflection and like a strike from above, a sudden realization came: I DON'T HAVE NEW SHOES!

Then again, it might be because I've listened to it too much, but choosing to blame it on the lack of new shoes is so much more easy to solve, and it's self-fulfilling too.

Buying new shoes...ahh...let's not use the term "buying". Let's use..."shopping". I'm going to shop for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes. for shoes.

If a girl said it...they'll say "I'm going to SHOP FULL-STOP".

If a guy heard this, they'll ask "Shop for?"

"Just shop lor,"

Guys shop with purpose. We pride ourselves at being "in-and-out in 5 minutes". We know what we're looking for, and we're not detail-oriented, because who looks at the "fabric", "pattern" and stuff? Wear it, check whether it's comfy or not, think back whether you got matching clothing (saves the trouble from having to buy another article), and buy.

Girls just shop. Full-stop. It's practically a sport.

Went to raid shirts at Centrepoint yesterday with the guys. Is happy.

:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter