Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hooray for Posters!





I made those ^^

Poster-making for Dummies!
1) Take some really gay picture; a gay post will be a bonus.
2) Photo-shop that picture. Photo-shopping for me, is just adjusting the gradient lah, the brightness lah, and all that until you get the desired effect. Whoa O.o.
3) Go to power point and add the words in through that. I would have done it through photo-shop, but I'm noob, honestly, so I dare not touch that.
4) Look for the most kick-ass font you can find.
5) Come up with a lame line. Cool also works, but no one can be as cool as I am, so let's not get all over-our-heads.

And you've got it! Posters in 10 minutes, or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter