Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Give me Feedback

I resent tagboards, cause they usually go out of control, and it gets abused so often, that my head starts to spin just thinking about it. Space is mini too, so it's hard to read and keep up.

But then I realise that some people are like...I don't know, using my name, so it's quite clear that they've got something against me. Since they can't be bothered to tell me in the face, tehy go about the net wreaking fucking havoc. So let's do this!

I've opened up my comments page to everyone, not only registered users. So if you've got something to say, please, do say it, and I'll reply to the best of my abilities!

Feel free to say hi, too. See you around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter