Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

For Life, We Run

I missed a 'C' for my 2.4 by farking 3 seconds!

And I shouldn't have missed those 3 seconds too! I saw Rebecca carrying her nano with her, and inquired whether it's allowed, which is pretty much quite DURH, since she's already carrying it and stuff, but I guess my enthusiasm for running clouded my mind. Anyways, I went to get the Zune, borrowed Jon's headphones and then went to the starting line.

"Is this really a good idea?" I thought, questioning my...idea (lame siah). But too late. Start, and then I ran, with Boys Like Girls playing in my head.

And shit, the headphone drops. I put it back on. 1 second elapses.

Run to catch up! And shit, the headphone drops. I put it back on. 1 second elapses.

The Zune's in my pants. And shit, my pants drop! Nearly, but I pull it back on, then saw Sam coming, so I ran to him, passed him my Zune and ran back on track. 1 second elapses.

3 seconds wasted because of music! ARGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter