Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Bowled Over

I think I've been doing strings of stupid shyte; I'm aware I've to put a stop to it, sometime, hopefully soon, but the streak doesn't seem to end.

Anyways. The past week have been really busy, and I guess it being the last week of school, this should have been anticipated. Let's see...

Monday: TeeShan the birthday. Dinner was excellent!

Tuesday: Hmm...Let me think. I know I had a Project Work lecture to end the day...Wow. Screw this, I've got no idea, but...OH YEAH! Kronos: The string concert! Headed over to Victoria Concert hall with DaiNan, Tim Chua and Matthew. Kerri asked me to go, so what the hat, might as well, because it's good when people owe you. Good job to her! Anyways, I love the way the string-ist move their arms! It's so...purposeful, and the arms don't flab either :). Saw James too, and he had an *ahem* for an *ahem*.

Wednesday: Debate at KCP, for our last session. The group was smaller (both our side and theirs). A few of the KC girls asked me for my e-mail WTF! Haha. They boosted my ego; others abused it, which is :(.

Thursday: Headed over with a few elects and councilors to Yishun's SAFRA to cheer for AC bowling. Damn that's fun. One side will go "GO BISHAN!", and we'll go "GO AC!", and they sometimes throw it back, but not once did they win. NOT ONCE. Headed over to watch "Restless". Me and Diviyanshu was screwing around at the train, and he got himself into a position where he was nearly touching a lady's ass. Dang. Watched it with my Econs class; props to Kerri for helping me look for the ticket, and to Charles for providing it to me. Charles claimed he had "several" offers, but they were from the same person; Raymond freaking Angelo.

Friday: Half-day, so YEAH! Went bowling with a few of the class people and ate at Carl's. There was a debate bbq I was really really looking forward to, but things happened, and I went to Far-East instead, when we (Questians) were supposed to meet at Taka (Damn you Nigel! We KNOW your secret!). Walked around, looking for places to eat...we dropped by Crystal Palace, practically stomped in, but we couldn't really afford it. Ate at some...some place lah, and stoned at Coffee Bean for awhile.

Yeap. That's me. Hopefully, I'll be able to put in some work-out, pig-out, and study time this holidays. See you around guys!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter