Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Time Stop!

Whoopi Goldberg has NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO eyebrows!!!!!!!



Google her for more!

Anyways; yesterday went quite goodly. Lessons weren't boring, and our China buddies held a farewell party for us! We played games and shyte, but one of the games was...damn bloody racist! Typical Chinese! Kidding lah, but they wrote some Chinese tongue-twister on the board, and made us read it.

HOW TO READ? As I shouted, "WHERE'S THE DAMN HANYU PINYIN?!"

It was finally time to say farewell to HaiChen...but I'll talk about that in another post.

Stayed behind for a while to hang out with my classmate, Lam and his friend, PJ, and then took the MRT with Moses and Jolene who had gone to the Christian Fellowship meeting.

TahNern called me out for dinner....THANK YOU TAHNERN! We went to Billy Bombers with some of the 4A guys, and Jeremy and Alex and BingYu and then some. Not bad lah...the food's good, but the company's BEST. ChooChi (clubbing virgin) asked me to go to DXO with them, but upon seeing the crown, which was comprised of AhBengs, I decided against it.

So yeap, I'm going to do my Project Work sometime around now, and then study Physics. See you around, and can somebody please turn on the light? I've been left in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter