Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, April 20, 2007

I've Moved

Check out www.raymond_angelo.livejournal.com for future updates.

I'm using my father's laptop right now, but I can't blog using my main computer; hence, the switch. Even then, it gets complicated. Sigh.

Anyways, today is going to be so freaking tiring, I just need to type it all out.

I go to school and start the day with a 40-minute break. Then SWIM PE, and lessons for 3 hours, and then a 20-minute break, and then lessons all the way to 4:30, followed by *gulp*, Student Council Interview. After this, I rush down to QTSS for Speech Day, and upon getting my prize, I rush back down to AC for Debates stuff.

Phew. Check that out; roughly an hour of break. Fuck. I'm so tempted to go late, and miss Swim, but cannot lah. Must be responsible.

Anyways, see you, and do visit my new site :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter