Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Everything Lead Up To THIS POINT

A few years back, I bought a Nintendo DS. But for what purpose? The PSP was coming out, and everybody had high expectations for it. It had Playstation quality graphics, and the games were set to be the bomb. The mp3 functions, and the fact that in could play movies, and surf the net were draw-factors too.

Yet, I still bought the DS.

This is...because...of Pokemon.

I grew up in the Pokemon Generation. When I was young, Pokemon was THE thing to play; it was all-over the television, and everybody who was anybody was raising this bunch of digital cum pocket monsters.

As the years passed, the games came out, and I loved every single moment of it. I relish the sound of "levelling up", and that "evolution" music remains one of the most epic hymn I've ever heard...

When news came out that the new Pokemon games were going to be exclusive to the DS, I was sold. DS, you have me, and now I have you.

When I was online this morning, it was Ryan who broke the news to me. It started with a smiple hello, and then he blew my mind. "Ey. Pokemon out liao lor,", and I went "Holy shte!" I messaged Delise asking for my DS back; it was time for the DS to fulfill it's purpose.

So yeah...I got the DS from her, but she forgot to give me the charger! And I got the game too, but the DS is out of battery! TO ANYONE WHO HAS A DS, THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP! HELP ME!

LEND RAYMOND A DS TODAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter