Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Share Your Happiness

As for the sadness, let it well inside, because nobody else deserves to hear your moping around. Unless you've got a blog of course. I can't control who reads it, so it's your loss, and I'm not forcing anything on you, therefore, I am still cool.

Happiness shared is happiness doubled, so that's why you might notice that when I'm talking to people about my life, I only share the happy stuff. Sad stuff? They don't exist because...I don't know...a problem shared is a problem halved, but that means you're leaving the burden on other people's back as well.

I don't like being responsible for that, and that's why I'm so thankful I've got someone like Delise who always offers her back, to share the burden with me. Thanks babe, I need you, and you're always there to catch me.

Moral of the story? Treasure the ones who are there for you, and never let them go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter