Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, March 30, 2007

ACJC Swing Team

I'm part of the Debate Club's Swing Team!

Yay, me!

There's me, Jeremy, Matthew (Fairfield), Alessa (CHIJ TP), JiaNi (Err...), Robindro (SJI) and Tamajoy (Anderson). We're not the main team; just an extra team, but we might just prove ourselves this round.

Since there's 7 people, 2 will be sitting out this time around, and that's me and Robin. Will be debating against next week though, so that'll be fun.

Notice that Ringo's not here? He pon debate; the slick fuck.

Anyways, the past few days have been nothing BUT debate; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and tomorrow from 7 to 7. And on top of that, I've been sick too; so yeah...I'm coughing again. I'm lacking Vitamin D, I think :(.

I'm free on Sunday though, and I'm hoping I'll be happy then.

I'm sorry everybody, for not posting as often as I could, but I'm really busy. See you guyss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter