Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Shoes, You Rule

$10 to anybody who can name where the title came from.



Anyways, after weeks of waiting, my dance shoes finally arrived. They maybe the gayest, most faggot-est looking footwear on earth, but at least I can do a 360-twirl on it...on tip-toes on one leg, while both arms and the other leg are extended to the side. Dance training twice a week isn't easy...but I'm persevering. Like I said, I'm a devil on the dancefloor.

I've been going back to Queenstown for the past three days STRAIGHT for drama. On Thursday, I went to school with Ringo, while Raied stayed with me for drama. They were shocked at the props available; we never had proper props. The scene was a car crash, and they had a gajillion tyres, and real car bumpers and doors, with windable windows!

They're really priveleged.

The only props we had on my time were boxes. And up to the day of the SYF performance, our flower-pot was a freaking water bottle. So, like I said, they're so got-damn blessed, and I just hope they'll take the rehearsals, and the whole thing, more seriously. Me, Raied and Hawker gave them our insights, so I wish they know how...they shouldn't waste this opportunity.

Met the new Sec 1s on Friday, and there were only two guys! One's Indian, and his real name is Kumar. The other one is Chinese. It doesn't matter what his name is, because we'll be calling him Harold from now on. I loved White Castle: Battle-shits is the most innovative pooping-game in the history of herstory. View reviews!

Dropped by again yesterday, just before ACSian Theatre, just in time to catch them "talking about themselves". Again, it wasn't as interesting as when my batch was around, primarily because...they're either afraid to voice out what they really feel, or try to dig in to deep for something intelligent to say. It's just "what do you like about your life", "what do you not like about it", "what do you want to change about it" and "what you would believe in".

I think about those questions everyday; and I've got answers. I like my Girlfriend and my friends. I don't like the long distances I've to travel to go to school. If possible, I'd like to live at a hostel, nearer to school. And I believe in people. As long as I'm good to them, they'll be good to me.

The exhausting drama session at AC had me occupied from 10 to 3, and man, was that tiring. And to top it off, I had to rush to JJC...for their Love Fiesta!

To all you Jurong-ians, and to all those who came, thanks for Making Love Fiesta a resounding success.

I said "making love" :).

Anyways, got to see all the Queenstownians who went to Jurong, as well as other Queenstownians. There were lots of us over there. If I'm to describe JJ in one word, it would be "Neo-Queenstown". I'm serious...it felt like being back in Queenstown all over again! Which is OMG! I could spout endless vulgarities without getting (much) stares...so yay. The food was good, and the rides were quite fun. I saw alot of ACS-ians too....but some of them were posers, as in...they're wearing the shirt, but aren't actually from AC.

I hate those posers. But the biggest posers are still HSS. I'll elaborate on another post.

Anyways! Huimin wanted to see her face on my blog, so here it is :).



Minhazul got drunk on Pepsi.

Minhazul says, "I'm not drunk".


Evidence says, "Yes, you are"


Drunk BANGLA!!!!!!!!1


Pictures of Huimin's class people. I didn't take the pictures btw. It was ChooChi. And you know how he is. He's ChooChi.

YanShan even took me on a tour to see all the..."chiobus" of JJC. And they're pretty chio, but I'm already happy with what I've got xD. Anyways, their field is loving awesome, and they're campus is pretty big.

I liked Love Fiesta. Thank you, Choo, YanShan, HuiMin and Minhazul for being such gracious host. And to all those who couldn't make it...we missed you lah. O-levels are coming up this week, so I guess we'll see each other then.

For 1SB2. If people forgot to copy those physics Diagram in the tutorial, here they are! I know it looks bloody complicated, but...yeah. It is bloody complicated. DON'T TAKE PHYSICS!!!

1 Comments:

  • I KNOW. UNFABULOUS.
    you can leave the 10 dallahs on my desk when you drop by on tues.

    ~ sings.

    By Blogger esiled, at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter