Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Interview Sial

It's my been...nearly 6 days since I was last in school. And I'm glad to be back.

Slack-slack for the first few periods, and then I slacked through PE as well. My Medical Certificate covered me for that. I was lucky, it seems. They had the most laborous Mass PE ever; a gajillion push-ups, leg raises, "Supermans" and many more, while me and Louis chillaxed at the side-lines. But look on the bright side guys; it won't be as bad as next week's :).

Geography tutorial is quite fun. I'm the Geography rep...I'm ashamed to say this, but I do not know everybody's names yet. There's a Deborah and a Samantha...but who the heck are they? Ahh...but at least I know who are the ones who constantly skip...so I mark attendance through elimination. Yay me.

During the break, I had a malay interview with a Malay senior, Nicole. I expected her to be Chinese, but she was actually Caucasian. But anyways, the interview was so fun! I was afraid I was going to end up with someone who had...a iron-grasp of the Bahasa Melayu, but thank god! She was as horrible as I was! It was all caught on film...maybe it'll end up on YouTube or something, god forbids, touch wood, let this not happen.

The questions came in Malay (She wrote the questions in English, and someone else wrote the Malay translations on top; she simply read), while I had to think on my feet...it was like Malay Oral all over again. I still remember myself blurting out "Warm and welcoming community" in English half-way through my MLB...

MLB lesson and then KI. I don't really understand why I'm going for KI lessons anymore. I have the full intention of dropping it. I guess it's just because I don't have anything else to do lor...anyways, a slightly more interesting KI lesson, so that's nice. Physics and then Mathematics lecture which passed by quite quickly.

It's so much easier to stay awake when you're playing Bingo, or Boggle.

Went back to QTSS for drama...I'm helping train those who are not taking part in SYF, and I must say, they're improving quite fast.

Dinner with Delise...and then...HAIRCUT!

I went to CUTnCURL at Paya Lebar. Their calling card proclaimed they closed at 8:30. I arrived at 8. They were closed. CLOSED! cLOSEd.

They closed early...they lose one customer. I'm so disappointed lah. The prices are above average, but I really like what they do to my hair. And then they give me this shiat. I mean...what kind of establishment is this lah? How will you react if you go to a 7-11 and find it closed?

In the end, I botched my own hair. It's ok...but...one nick at the back which is quite obvious. What the hat. It's only temporary, I guess. AC's Barber is coming tomorrow.

Either Bowl or Army.

No freaking way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter