Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Hooray for Saints Valentines

After 16 years without a Valentines date, I finally found one on good old 2007!


I know it's abit late, but as last it's here; I've hardly been at home the past few days; so this is like...the only time I really have to committ myself to updating. So, pardon the lateness, but be thankful it came.

If you happened to be at Suntec-Marina Square area two Sundays ago, you would have spotted the coolest looking guy ever. Of course, that's me. I had the most desirable jeans, a comfy laid-back tee, and an awesome black long-sleeve shirt. If you looked closely, you'd see that I was listening to my Zune. But most of all, I was carrying the biggest mother-loving Happy Valentines balloon in one arm, and the biggest mother-loving PINK RABBIT in the other arm.

It was awesome.

Anyways, I dropped my presents off at Queenstown on Wednesday morning. I'd like to thank Andrel, for being such a sport. He's the sweetest Secondary 3 around; he watched the presents I left on Delise's table. I would have loved to stay and pontang school...but you know how I am.

Valentines at AC was a blast. They mass-produced a Valentines-Tee; "Love ACtually" was the theme. There was much flower and chocolate and candy exchange; I didn't get any flowers, but I got chocolate and candy! Thanks girls! Heehee.

1SB2 manned our Chocolate stall for most of the day. We weren't that successful, but it's a learning process I guess. Promoting the goods and trying to sell it to others was quite fun though. Promotions to "Buy A Cholate, win a Date with Warrick" failed, because of the unwillingness of our Promotial Item. Meh.

I was supposed to have a Line-in meeting after school, but I had to skip that for something more important. The JAE-application! I suddenly had hesitations about my choices! Second-thoughts....uggh...And I've got to wait until March the 6th...the suspence is killing me.

Went over to Vivo to meet Delise. As we had both eaten lunch, we had desserts instead. Yum.



And a couple of my presents...






:).

Shan't indulge you on the details, but we had to cut our date short because she had tuition in the evening. Had dinner at her place though. And I had dinner at her place for the subsequent days too. She dragged me into her Aunt's car on Thursday...I dropped by on Friday before leaving for Alex's birthday, and skip Saturday, and I celebrated Chinese New Year at her place yesterday

Feels like I'm part of the family now.

Best Valentines Day ever. Until next year, that is. Thanks darling!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter