Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Forbidden Love; Krishna & Kumar



"Is this shirt gayer than...yours truly?"

"No, Kumar...it is you who is most gay. It is you I am gay for"

"I do love you, Krishna, like the rain in the
Scorching Indian Sun. Like cow dung on unfallowed soil.
But my family back home...."

"They will understand. True love conquers all. My wife, Susila
and daughter, Leela, were pillars I could lean on. My papee and mamee
called upon Vishnu, Shiva and all our Indian gods to curse me, but I care not.
As long as I'm with you, nothing else matters,"

"I understand...in this foreign land of Singapore...
We will start a new. But I fear my biological clock is ticking.
What of our children?"

"Do not worry. I spy with my Indian eyes a
Filipino boy taking a picture of us.
He is good enough to eat"

*Gulp*
Happy Valentines Day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter