Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Adventure Time



This is the most amazing cartoon I've seen in my life. It's the complete opposite of everything wrong in this world. Watching this is like...I can't quite describe it.

Somewhere between finding the meaning of life, and the realisation that for every person, at least two other people must have had sex at least once. Considering there are a few billions of people on this planet, multiply that by two, and you get the minimum number of intercourse committed in the past 100 or so years.

Anyways, I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I think my wit-factor has increased by the bucket-load. Look at the title of the previous post: that's just genious. I mean...just look at it and marvel.

Misadventures of Stupidity; Oblivious in Obvious Land

OMFG! I've struck gold! I'm tempted to put that as my blog title. Raymond Angelo: Obvlivious in Obvious Land. But I love the latest one, which I feel, is witty too.

Ugh. One difficult decision after another. AGHH!!!!!!!

Another aside...this thought just came to me. People often ask how one knows whether they're in control of their life. It think the fact that you can take away your own answers that question. KI's made me heavily philosophical.

Next Update: Raymond thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter