Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

There's nothing in this world I can't do.



Like I said, yesterday was a long day, and with long days come long posts! Hooray for lots of texts! Weight a minute! There are peek-chas too! Yayness...LEVEL 1000000!!!!!!!

I woke up at Eight, ate a hearty breakfast of Burger King, and proceeded to school for drama. I'm starting to enjoy drama more and more. The J2s are a fun bunch, and even though there's only a few J1s, we get along pretty well; and this despite the fact that I'm the only one not in DEP. I'm tempted to join in after the first three months, but I'll see where The Oracle dictates me to go.

We did the blocking of a few scenes here and there; one slight irritance I'm having is that my lines (the little lines I have) are slowly being given to somebody else. But I'll go along for now; I'm a novice at acting. I'll learn the ropes along the way. My fight scene is starting to hurt me more and more. My left knee and leg are down-right fucked up. I have to collapse on them when somebody punches me. I'm supposed to have control, but when you're trying to act naturally (oxymoron!), there's very little control involved.

So ouch.

Went for lunch with a few J1s and J2s at some hawker centre at Dover. To the left is Raymus; the Guilty Gear king, and to the right is Nicholas, who is also known, amongst other things, as Isaac, Aaron and Michael. They're gay for each other. They're in drama; what do you expect? :)


Took the 166 to Delise's place to crash there for abit and get some studying down. I'm happy when I'm with her. Enough said.

At the strike of 6, I found myself at Kallang. As a matter of fact, literally thousands of other people found themselves at Kallang. The Singapore-Malaysia match was going DOWN at the Singapore Staduium! The match was at 8, but Hari told me explicitly that he would skin me alive if I was late. I'm too awesome to be skinned.

The rest were already there; Ambrish, Naveen, Hari and his twin, Vishnu, and Vishnu's pal. We walked, along with gajillions to the Stadium, reaching there at around 6:30. And it was this crowded.


Rain threatened up above, but amazingly, it didn't really pour. They were giving away free posters, but they ended up being used as umbrellas; C'mon lah...that's just inconsiderate. You should use a flag...like Naveen.

Turned around, dude!


I said, TURN THE HELL AROUND!


Ahh...finally.


After waiting for a pretty darn long time, Vanessa too, came along. Glad to finally have a thorn among the flowers! But, I don't meant this in any racist way, she was one of the few Chinese around! It's like...Malay and Indian families go to these matches as a family thing! Not trying to imply anything: It's just an observation. I'm not colour-blind.

We got seats at the stadium minutes before the match. I have watched few WHOLE matches at home, yet there I was, watching A WHOLE MATCH in a STADIUM, with the CROWD, and with no commentary -.-".


You see that ugly yellow patch over there? Those are the blardi Malaysians are like a freaking stain of mustard in a sea of ketchup. Pass me the tissue, please.


I'm kidding lah; I don't hate Malaysians. It's just that you gain a certain animosity towards them inside the stadium. In the stadium, whoever's opposing the other team is A MOTHER FUCKER. All civilness is thrown out of the window; censorship is bullshit. It's no holds-barred vulgarity fest. There's children around? "FUCK YOU REFEREE!", and if they follow suit, we've got hope for the next generation :).

Match started off. Singapore looked like they were playing well. The ball went into the box, but never into the goal, which defeats the purpose of getting it into the box. I knew not the name of the players...but they're either "Brilliant" or "Waste of a perfectly good abortion". The Malaysians, no matter how good they are, should "Balik Kampung", and every foul by a Malaysian warrants a card. Everytime a Singaporean commits a foul, the referee is "bastard", and should go back to PRC.

The atmosphere was infectious. I found myself cheering and groanig and swearing like the best of them.

Oh, and you see Ambrish, with "Singapore" around his neck? He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's actually Malaysian.


Everybody was confident Singapore would win. I mean, for most of the first half, they held pocession, but could never convert. The first-half ended with a score which was no score at all "Love-all".

And bang, the second-half started, and pretty soon (I'm not sure, time passes by FAST in the stadium), there were eruptions of groans. I was talking to Vanessa, and we missed it! FUCK. Malaysia scored! Balik kampung! Malaysia tidak boleh!

I was at the edge of my seat at this point; all my attention were on the field, the ball, and the mother-fuckers chasing after it. My heart stopped whenever the Malaysians caught sight of the goal. If a Singaporean had a ball, I felt hope; PLEASE FUCKER, SCORE AND I'LL CALL YOU AWESOME.

There were good chances by Singapore; they hit the post once, and there was a good kick which the keeper save.

Hope never died, and finally, GOAL BITCH! Ball to player to player to player to player and pass bodoh-keeper, and GOAL SIAL! Eruptions of cheers all over! KALLANG ROAR! PHWOAR! AND KALLANG WAVE! WHOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I attempted to take a picture of the wave, but somebody's flag blocked me. Meh.

The final whistle blew, and extra time came. 30 minutes of extra time, yet, no proper winner had been decided. Then, the penalty shoot-out.

Singapore first.

1-0.

Then Malaysia.

1-1.

2-1.

2-2.

3-2.

3-3.

Both teams matched the other's tenacity.

4-3.

4-4.

5-4.

5-5.

6-5.

6-5.

YAY BITCH! LIONEL RITCHIE SAVES! HAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!

And with that, the match ended.

Hari, Ambrish, Naveen and Me.


It won't take a genious to figure out who's Vanessa.



We decided to eat supper, but everywhere was crowded, so we grabbed grub from Fairprice and headed home instead. I walked home with Naveen, and that was it.

Reached home at 1, talked to Delise for awhile, and lights-out; with peace-in-mind, and happiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter