Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Release the Inner-Perv

"Geylang Lorong 40, please. That's 4-0, Lorong 40".

That's my opening line to any taxi driver I see. I've to emphasise on the FOUR-ZERO, because drivers often mistake it for 14.

Anyways.

Recently, I gave this opening line to the driver as usual. And I was shocked by the reply which came. "Aiyoh, be honest lah. You want to go Lorong 38, right? Go hoot some China woman?".

KNN! I didn't expect that. Turns out that those who want to "hoot" at Lorong 38 ask the driver to go to Lorong 40 AT FIRST, and later, they ask the driver to turn into Lorong 38 where all the action's at.

Just a random piece of information to help you pass those lonely nights where both your hands are broken.

RANDOM!

What did the calculator called Raymond say to the other calculator called Delise?

"You can count on me" ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter