Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm Late!

Drama yesterday day was the killer. Yup, "the", pronounced as "dee" for emphasis. After stoning at the bleachers for an hour (the rest of the OG had either gone home or left for their CCA), I changed into my drama attire: all black. Great. Now literally blend in. This time around, the training was held in the Pink Room, instead of the Black Room.

Go figure.


I must admit, the training for drama is hard. In no stage of my life did I see myself doing "dance". But here I am; body aching, muscles crying out for "Salonpas", fearing, yet at the same time anticipating, tomorrow's session of jumps, twirls and flourishes. My schedule for the month has been released: 3 or 4 trainings a week. And my performance isn't until April.


ACSian Theatre will be performing the popular musical "West Side Story" from 4th of April to the 7th at the DBS Arts Centre. This is a multi-thousand (I'm so tempted to use million; but alas, I exxaaggeerraattee) production, and I'm sure it'll be worth every single dollar.
Tickets information? I'll provide more in time to come.

Anyways!
Two weeks into ACJC and I've already been late once! It's mostly because of Drama. Each move induces feelings of pins and needles. Who knew dancing could be so...UGGHH! And the steps are hard too. I was exhausted when I got home, and when I slept...I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz-ed until the next morning.

Cynthia shook me to consiousness, but AC only starts at 8:10 on Tuesdays. "Wake me up later", I mumbled. With that, she stopped her relentless wake-up call from hell.
HOLD ON! I DIDN'T SAY HOW LATE! So, I didn't wake up until 7:30. With no chance of me making it on MRT or Bus, I took a cab. And was still late. The traffic over there is horrible.

I don't see the point in putting three schools in such close proximity to other, when all you get in the end is the stickiest jam in any roads in Singapore? (Stickiest Jam. Lol.).
I was late; but by a mere 3 minutes. Still, that was enough to get a booking from the HOD of Mother Tongue, whom, IMO, speaks damn fluently in English, effectively destroying my stereotype of HODs of Mother Tongues.

There was me, him, and another JC2.


HOD of MT: What's your number?

JC2: ******

HOD of MT: JC1, what's your number?

JC1: 90****70 (My handphone number's too important)
HOD: Are you sure?

JC1: Yeah. 90****70.

HOD: How come there's so many numbers?

JC1: 9-0-*-*-*-*-7-0. There's 8. Isn't that right?

HOD: Don't try to be funny.
JC1: You can call that number. My handphone's with me.

HOD: I was asking for you IC.

JC2: OMGWTFLOL.


Doi.

I was supposed to have detention, but after checking with the Discipline Master, JC1s didn't get detention until they got their class postings.
Thank God. Day proceeded per normal; KI's fun, Math's wild, Geog's sian and Physics is a biatch.

Here's a piece of good news: I'm in the Editorial Club! Yay!


Let's look forward to tomorrow! And hopefully, no more mishaps. I've had too many, I think. I'm too important to get expelled! *gasp!*



It's been weeks since Orientation, but I still hang out with the people of Medusa. They're nice, really :).

Top: Pauline, Debbie
Third: Sam, Aaron, WeiYong, Kai, MinHao, Tim, WeiXiang (Typo?), Vishesh
Second: JiaLing, PeiYi, Jocelyn, Cat, Pam, Raymond, David
First: Ambrish, Narveen, Hari
Missing: Pat, HuiWen.

AC's been great, they've been great, I've been great, and you've been great. Tatas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter