Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What's up biatch?

I'm still alive everybody.

I hears sighs of relief from most; as for the rest of you who wish a stray bullet hits me in the arse (yeah, I'm going Brit, jolly-good), too bad!

I'm still alive and kicking.

It's not as dangerous as it seems down here; abit like Philippines, but I guess there's a template for Third-world Countries. Indonesia looked tremendously similar as well.

Bye for now :(. I'm at the British High Commission Club for dinner, and they've got a free-access area of some sort. I'll be going off home after this. The house is huge and it looks pretty costly; yet...the electricity! God, it went out twice in one night. Thankfully, at the instance when I was alone and the lights went off, Delise was there on the line with me. Go, her.

Hope she's fine in Singapore, and if you're reading this Darling, you're the most amazing girlfriend available in the history of forever. Seriously. It's...a long story which I'll elaborate on once I return. Wait for it, everybody!

I'll be off. I might be posting again tomorrow, or the day after. Internet connection is a bitch over here. I have to buy a card; similar to a sim card to access the internet.

I thought things would be easier with the advent of the digital age, but cost is still a real hindrance. Phone calls are hell-expensive.

GTG. A bullet just whizzed past my head and hit some guy between the eyes.

Take care! Especially to Delise. Just for the record, YOU'RE THE ABSOLUTE BEST. And I do wish you well; I'm not the only one who loves you, really.

However, I'm the only one who'll tuck you in.

I really gtg now. Bleeding. Buaiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter